Quoted fare includes base fare, surcharges and 7.5% US excise tax and the following:
Travel within the United States:
- Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9.00 each way
- September 11 Security Fees of up to $5.60 each way
- Federal Segment Tax of $4.00 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing.
Pets fly free on Nantucket Airlines.
We accept 1 piece of checked baggage per ticketed passenger with a maximum weight of 50 lbs. and size of 62 linear inches (157 cm) (total length + width + height) plus 1 gate checked bag sized to pass through TSA screening and which would fit into the overhead bin of a connecting flight jet aircraft. Excess baggage is transported on a space available basis and additional charges apply:
- 1st bag - no fee
- 2nd and 3rd checked bag: $25 per piece
- Any bag between 51 - 70 pounds: $25 per piece