For your convenience, within 24 hours of your departure time, you can check in online. A few things to know as you prepare for your Cape Air flight and checking-in online:
Am I eligible to check-in online?
- Most customers on domestic flights with electronic tickets may check-in online – including TravelPass customers.
- Customers who are unaccompanied minors may not check-in online.
- Customers traveling with pets or service animals may not check-in online.
- Customer with paper tickets (our older commuter vouchers) may not check-in online.
Next Steps after you check-in online – if checking bags
- If you are checking bags and departing from all other cities, please be at the ticket counter at least 30 minutes before departure time.
- Our agents at our ticket counters will also collect passenger weights at this time.
Next Steps after you check-in online – if you are not checking bags
- You must recheck with a Cape Air agent 30 minutes before departure time at the airport ticket counter, as we must collect passenger weights, weigh your carry on baggage and complete check-in requirements.
Online check-in perks:
- You may change your own flight in the online check-in process to an earlier flight on the same day of travel if one is available at the same fare as your original ticket.
- If you are connecting onward to another flight with American, Delta, JetBlue, or United Airlines, we can provide your connecting flight boarding pass.
- If you have a TSA Known traveler number, you may enter this yourself if not previously entered.